UCB1 Global Protection Services offers a wide range of training programs for the new practitioner to the experienced veteran.
Through our Security Training and Testing Services (STTS) group we offer programs that span from the areas of security, investigation, corporate protection, private industry consulting, through to the retail industry and can be tailored to suit your organizations needs.
Our team of instructors and associate trainers bring with them years of combined security, law enforcement and military experience which will provide all course participants with practical, relevant and tactically executable field skills.
Some of our offerings include:
- Basic Security Practitioner License Course
- Field Operator Safety Training
- Tactical Handcuffing/ Collapsible Baton
- Interview & Interrogation Techniques
- Private Investigator License Training
- Retail Loss Prevention -Surveillance Operations & Program Design
- Introduction to the Private Investigation Industry for former LEOs
- Tactical Communications & Conflict Resolution
- Critical Incident Management (Active Shooter Scenarios)
- P.P.C.T. Defensive Tactics
- Weapon Retention
- “Street-Smart” Self Defence
- Principles of Close Protection